Wreck Certificate General information

Vessels need a certificate from a State Party attesting insurance is in force.
Cook Islands is a State Party.
If you have a vessel registered in a country that is not party of the convention and need WRC, we can assist you with issuance of certificate.
Please see attached information and contact us if you have any additional questions.
Kindly note that certificates are generated at Cook Islands Registry’s head office and we are downloading them via secure server. Certificates are then signed and stamped by Deputy Registrar. We can either send certificates to you by courier, or you can arrange pick up from our office in Manila.
We can also issue Bunker Certificates for Non-party states.
Please notify us when you have applied so we can follow it up.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Jacques Tourneur
Deputy Registrar of Ships

CI Ph logo 50