Countries for whom we can issue certificates

Bunker and wreck Convention Certificates
Many countries have not yet ratified these conventions. For those countries Cook Islands can issue these certificates on behalf of the country/flag state.
We have Cook Islands Deputy Registrar in our office who can issue certificates here and send to you. Same fees as if issued at Cook Islands head office directly.